All fields required.
The Evolution of Patient Engagement: Rethinking How to Best Engage Patients
Though the original motivation may remain the same, the methods and technologies that enable patient engagement are changing. This theme showed up strongly throughout HIMSS17. In fact, perhaps "engagement" itself has even become an inadequate term. As seen in this eBook, "personalization" and "empowerment" may be better descriptors of how digital innovations in connected health are changing the ability of patients to take ownership of their respective health journeys.
- The implications of consumerism on engagement
- How the lack of interoperability burdens patients
- The power of portals (and their problems)
- How patient-generated data changes the game
- The role of CRM and other new technologies in meeting advanced patient engagement goals