All fields required.
Connected Health and Telemedicine: The Future of Care Delivery
Connected health and telemedicine solutions are gaining critical mass, both in functionality and acceptance. At HIMSS17, it was clear that these technological advances are enabling cost-effective, value-based care delivery solutions. And as this eBook shows with many examples, the gap is closing between today's early adopters and the widespread, mainstream adoption we can expect in the not-too-distant future, where anytime, anywhere care is the norm.
- Mobile innovations and telehealth in emergency care
- Is remote patient monitoring all it's cracked up to be?
- Apps, mobility, wearables and telehealth for seniors
- How hospitals are using virtual reality
- Designing the patient room of the future for millenials