When it comes to the deadly opioid abuse crisis, what makes the difference between the states that are seeing significant improvement and those that are steadily declining—even with statewide awareness initiatives? Although no panacea exists for this complex problem, the states seeing improvements do have one thing in common: Technology-facilitated collaborative care initiatives.
This insightful whitepaper touches upon:
- Three care collaboration technology success stories
- Coordinating care with automated Narcan/Naloxone notifications
- Increasing overdose awareness through physician follow-up letters
- Identifying, tracking and caring for patients with NAS
- Creating a path after ED overdose care