IDC estimates that over 1 trillion pages are printed annually in the United States. And yet despite that, combined with the advancement of "anytime, anywhere" technologies and the high six-figure cost of an average security breach, many companies still fail to address the unique characteristics of securing their print infrastructure.
This informative IDC InfoBrief examines:
- The three levels of print security
- The quantified cost of a breach
- How security drives buying decisions
- How print security initiatives offer bottom-line cost and operational efficiencies
- 10 important security features often neglected in printing environments