Healthcare IT News Asia Pacific is proud to present a special edition eBook titled Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic through Digital Health in APAC.
This eBook will provide a comprehensive overview of the struggles faced by countries in dealing with the community spread of the virus, and the measures that were taken to contain and eventually improve the situation.
The role of digital health cannot be overstated in dealing with the outbreak, which the eBook will examine, and consequently look at how digital health will inevitably play a prominent role in transforming health in the post COVID-19 era.Download the eBook to access the most insightful content and news, including:
- Government Approaches to Handling the COVID-19: An Overview
- Common Challenges and Learning Points in Coping with the Pandemic
- Country Case Studies in Handling the Pandemic in APAC
- Industry and Technological Support in Combating COVID-19
- Physicians in the 2020s: A Commentary by Dr. Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS
- A Post COVID-19 APAC: Digital Health is the New Standard
- HIMSS Leaders’ Perspectives on a Post COVID-19 World